Top 10 Best Android Apps For College Students
Hello! Friends, Today I am gonna discuss some apps that you must have on your Android device so that you can sort out some certain college works. These apps will surely help you to sort out your problems. Go through the article to discover the apps.
I am here with the Best Android Apps For College Students. The world is now engaged and almost everything is dependent on our smart devices like Android. In previous years, only laptops are there to guide students in their work, but now your Android can do all those things with great portability. So here I will be discussing some apps that you must have on your Android device to sort out some certain college works. So have a look on the complete guide below to proceed.
Best Android Apps For College Students
College students should download all the apps that we have listed below on their Android device, and these apps will be helpful for them to solve out their problems and managing many works with ease. So have a look at these apps below.
Apps That College Students Should Have In Their Android Smartphone:
#10 CamScanner :
CamScanner helps you scan, store, sync and collaborate on various contents across smartphones, tablets, and computers. Using this, you can scan your important notes, assignment, and lots more important documents from your Android device and that will helpful for later reference.Features:
- Mobile Scanner
- Optimize Scan Quality
- Quick Search
- Extract Texts from Image
- Share PDF/JPEG Files
- Print & Fax
- Advanced Editing
- Secure Important Docs
- Sync across Platforms
#9 WPS Office + PDF:
As dealing with this computer world, there are lots of files based on computer system software like Microsoft office and to open the files of this computer software WPS Office + PDF is the best choice. As it supports all the document file extension and there is no need to install the other apps for each document extensionFeatures:
- Support PDF files reading and viewing
- Convert all documents ( word, text, excel, powerpoint, doc ) to PDF files
- Easy to share documents via WIFI, NFC, DLNA, Email, Instant Messaging, Whatsapp, Telegram, Facebook and Twitter
- The unique software coding promises never lagging the operation of your mobile operating system.
- Night Mode and Mobile View mode for Documents and PDF reading.
#8 RealCalc Plus:
RealCalc Plus is the pro version of Android’s most popular scientific calculator. RealCalc Plus is designed to look and operate exactly like a real hand-held calculator. It has all the standard scientific functions plus fractions, degrees/minutes/seconds, history, memories, customizable unit conversions, and constants. You can choose from a number of display styles and formats. It also supports binary, octal and hexadecimal calculations and has an optional RPN mode. RealCalc Plus is easy to use but has full help included in the app.
- Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
- Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
- Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
- 12-digit display
- Extended internal precision (32-digit)
- User-customizable unit conversions
- User-customizable constants
As all are familiar with Wikipedia and now there is Official Wikipedia App for Android. Wikipedia is the free encyclopedia containing more than 32 million articles in 280 languages and is the most comprehensive and widely used reference work humans have ever compiled. Students can search out their topic from here and can gain help in their studies.
- Tabbed browsing: pressing-and-holding a link lets you open it in a new tab, allowing you to keep reading the current article without losing your place, and switch to the new tab when you’re ready.
- Link previews: Tapping on a link shows a preview of the linked article, giving you a chance to get the gist of the link without losing your place in the article you’re reading.
- Lead images: experience Wikipedia like never before with a prominent, contextually-relevant image and description at the top of articles
#6 IF by IFTTT:
It is one of the best apps for the students that have the interest in their Android and its working. Use this app, one can create simple connections between apps like Facebook, Dropbox, Instagram, Twitter, and Gmail, as well as devices like your Nest Thermostat, Fitbit, and Philips Hue lightbulbs.
- Post all your Instagrams as Twitter photos
- Save your favorite tweets to Evernote
- Message roommates when you’re at the local grocery
- Share Facebook status updates on Tumblr or LinkedIn
- Get an email when a new apartment matches your Craigslist search
- Post videos you like on YouTube or Vimeo to a blog
With Studious, your phone will never embarrass you in class again by going off. Forgetting about homework and tests will be a thing of the past. This app has an awesome note feature that allows you to input any text you want, such as your building name and class room.
- Silence your phone in class
- Remind you when homework and tests are due
- Save notes
#4 Self Control:
Self Control helps people to reduce the intemperate use of smart phones. Users can ban some apps for a specified period of time in order to help focus on their study a little more.
- When you execute Apps for a specified period of time, phone screen will switch to studying time display automatically.
- After setting weekly and daily, graphs can be displayed.
- Specific apps that you set can be always executable.
So above are the 102 Best Android Apps For College Students. With these apps, students will get help in dealing with regular tasks with elevated ease and also these apps will make you much smarter in this tech world. So must give a try to these apps and also share with your friends too. Leave a comment below if you want to say anything about our article.
LectureNotes is an Android app for taking notes by handwriting on the screen, in particular with a stylus. It has been designed while having a user at university (or at school) in mind, for instance a lecturer who is using it for preparing her/his lecture or even for actual teaching (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who is using it for taking handwritten notes during a lecture. However, it has found many users outside university, for instance, businesspersons who use it for business notes and sales presentations or artists who use it to create sketches and drawings.
- multiple layers in notebook pages
- image and image set import into notebook (including image import directly from camera)
- single- and multi-page PDF import (requires PDFView to be installed)
- notebook export as compressed PDF
- notebook export to Evernote (requires Evernote app to be installed)
- notebook export to OneNote (requires OneNote app to be installed)
Evernote is the modern workspace that syncs between all of your devices. Work everywhere and stay productive. Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss and collaborate productively with others
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Organize web articles, docs, and photos
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
#1 Any.do :
Over 15 Million people rely on Any.do to keep their life organized with the to-do list, reminders, and notes. Share lists & Assign tasks to accomplish even more with the people around you. This is the perfect app for college students who need to create a to-do list.
- Assign tasks & share lists to accomplish even more with the people in your life.
- Any.do was designed to keep you on top of your to-do list every day with no hassle.
- Add a to do list item straight from your email inbox by forwarding firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach files from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive to your tasks.
- Any.do is a to do list, a calendar, an inbox, a notepad, task list, a board for the post its or sticky notes, a project management tool for teams, a daily planner, a family orgnizer, and overall the simplest and most useful produvtivity tool you will ever have.
What do you think about these Android Apps? Drop your thoughts and feedback.
Stay tuned to ANSPOINT for more updates 🙂